As part of my 1960s Series, I found the chart for the First Landing on the Moon on Astro Databank. I'm including it here with some questions for you to respond to in the comment section.
2. What planets and houses reflect on achieving the impossible dream of floating out there in outer space? I'll give you a hint, it's fishy.
3. What planets and house placements signify the patriarchal need for progress and landing upon the Moon's surface? Hint: Look at the two planets in the same house with the natal Moon.
4. What aspects in this chart give us a sense of breathlessness?
5.Do you see any sentimental Cancerian themes in this chart? If so where besides the Sun in Cancer?
You can look this chart up on Astro Databank.com
"First Landing on the Moon"
Astronauts were: Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin.
- About Astrologer Patricia Herlevi
- Pediatric Astro
- Child Chart Themes
- Astro Cheat Sheet
- Oracle Card Reading Fees
- Chart Exploration Iconic People
- Chart Exploration (Artists)
- Chart Exploration 2
- Babes in a Surreal Wonderland
- Born in 1968 & 1969
- Born in 1966 & 1967
- Born in 1962 & 1963
- Born in 1960 & 1961
- Born in 1964 & 1965
- Returning Clients (Receive Gifts)
- Ask a Question