Chart for First Landing on the Moon, July 20, 1969

As part of my 1960s Series, I found the chart for the First Landing on the Moon on Astro Databank.  I'm including it here with some questions for you to respond to in the comment section.

1. Where would you find the relationship between the Earth and the Moon? Which house and which planet reflects on this?

2.  What planets and houses reflect on achieving the impossible dream of floating out there in outer space? I'll give you a hint, it's fishy.

3. What planets and house placements signify the patriarchal need for progress and landing upon the Moon's surface?  Hint: Look at the two planets in the same house with the natal Moon.

4. What aspects in this chart give us a sense of breathlessness?

5.Do you see any sentimental Cancerian themes in this chart? If so where besides the Sun in Cancer?

You can look this chart up on Astro Databank.com
"First Landing on the Moon"

Astronauts were: Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin.

Comments

  1. this is my birth chart except I am a Libra rising. the second question makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, good, I put a smile on your face. You must have an awesome chart.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Capricorn Sense of Humor

Eat, Pray, Astrology (Liz Gilbert's Chart)

Uranus Transits from 1930s to 2019---Radical Change