Winter Solstice Chart--Hail Mother Earth!

I didn't have plans to write about the Solstice transits, but then I experienced a nibble about the possibility of a Grand Earth Trine so I'm unveiling this incredible chart here. I love when I can share flowing energy with you since most of what I've shared since launching Whole Astrology, has been a bit crunchy.

The first thing I want to bring you attention to is the Grand Earth Trine with the Sun at 0 degrees Capricorn (plus Mercury and Pluto in Capricorn) ushering in the Solstice, the Taurus Moon, and Jupiter in Virgo. Now the degrees are wide between the planets but having a Grand Earth Trine on the Solstice is auspicious.

We feel grounded and prosperous going into the next cycle which lasts until either the Solstice in June or the Solstice for next December, however you wish to read it.

The next thing I draw your attention to is a Mystical Rectangle between Jupiter/North Node in Virgo, the Taurus Moon, Chiron in Pisces and Venus in Scorpio. Now you have Earth and Water elements working closely together which brings compassion, emotions, and stable energies of the Earth element into play. I don't know about you, but I went hunting for Solstice songs (of the pagan variety) on YouTube. And I've noticed the energies in the natural world coming alive now too.

With the holidays on the way, we're all feeling merry and wanting to manifest in the material realm. We want to receive and give gifts now, but maybe even spiritual gifts. However, the world is not without strife and again we have the tale of two astrological experiences here since Mercury/Pluto, Uranus, and Mars are locked into a Cardinal T-Cross, which we'll notice even more around the Cancer Full Moon on Christmas Day. Also the moon opposes Venus and Chiron and Jupiter go to battle too. How do we serve others when we have our own wounds to heal?

Still let's focus on that Grand Earth Trine. Happy Solstice everyone. May this be a fruitful and transformative time for you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Capricorn Sense of Humor

Eat, Pray, Astrology (Liz Gilbert's Chart)

Uranus Transits from 1930s to 2019---Radical Change