Keep Whole Astrology Alive & Thriving

If you appreciate my astrology posts and YouTube videos, here are ways you can support my mission as an astrologer and coach.


In a world crowded with spiritual teachers, authors, and practitioners, while I believe in cooperation and sharing; I still could use your support in creating a financially viable metaphysical practice so...here are ways to assist me in fulfilling my life mission without having to succumb to the old business model of competition and manipulative marketing.

1) Click on the Hay House affiliate ads and then make a purchase at Hay House. When you make a purchase after clicking the ads, I receive a commission.

2) Join my Patreon campaign by making a monthly donation of $5 or $30 (for 6 months). My goal is to raise $500 a month. I'm only at $35 at the moment so I could use your support.

3) Become a follower of Whole Astrology and or Astrologer Patricia (YouTube)

4) Become a follower of Metaphysics 4 Everyday Living

5) Sign up for a personal reading (North America)

6) Send a donation to: Patricia Herlevi, PO Box 2561, Bellingham, WA  98227

7) Pass the word on about Whole Astrology to your friends and social media contacts

Many blessings to you. I am open to receiving the love you send to me in whatever form it arrives. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Capricorn Sense of Humor

Eat, Pray, Astrology (Liz Gilbert's Chart)

Uranus Transits from 1930s to 2019---Radical Change