Requests for Children's Charts for Video Series

I decided to launch a new series, Cosmic Capers that focuses on Pediatric Astrology. I found out a way to anonymize the charts so that your child's identity is protected. So if you're interested in having your child's chart featured in the series, send me the birth data (date of birth, time of birth, location) and a question. I'll read the chart, answer the question and post an anonymized version of the chart in the video so that viewers can see the planets and aspects.

I decided to create a series with 12 podcasts each representing a Zodiac Wheel house and one chart reading. So at the moment, I'm requesting 11 birth charts to complete the series.

My initial plan is to make one 15 minute video per month. I'm only allotted 15 minutes on YouTube, but in the future, I'll move the series to Vimeo and go longer. For now I can feature one child per video, but of course the readings are always universal.

If you're interested in participating in the series, contact me through the form on the right side of the blog. Let's have some fun and educate ourselves at the same time. Please note this is not a free astrology reading, but looking at a chart to answer a single question. If you would like your child's chart read, there is a fee (see fees and services in the tabs).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Capricorn Sense of Humor

Eat, Pray, Astrology (Liz Gilbert's Chart)

Uranus Transits from 1930s to 2019---Radical Change