Seismic Washington--A Series on Potential Seismic Events for 2022 in Washington State

Warning: If you frighten easily or are hypersensitive you'll want to skip reading this article. It is based on spiritual guidance I'm receiving and gazes at previous seismic events in Washington State. For this particular article, I'm looking at a potential volcanic eruption.




On May 18, 1980, Mount Saint Helen's in Washington State erupted causing mass devastation. While I don't forecast this volcano from erupting in 2022, I do expect Mount Rainier erupting in May 29-30 or November 8, 2022 (Lunar Eclipse in Taurus). And the markers I'm using are the Mars-Jupiter conjunction that happens on May 29 and 30, 2022 as well as, Uranus in Taurus and Saturn in Aquarius. The marker for November 8 is the Taurus Lunar Eclipse (I won't be showing the chart in this article for brevity sake).


For the sake of this article, I have created a synastry chart with Mount Saint Helen's and Washington State. I would not be able to create a chart for Mount Rainier since I don't have a date of an event like I do with Mount Saint Helen's (the eruption of May 18, 1980). I also created a Washington State transit chart for May 29, 2022. But what I'd like to do if I had more time would be to revisit the two earthquake charts I have for Washington State for the years 1965 and 2001. 

Let's start with a look at Washington State which I find is a chart with dark energy and not just because of the Scorpio Sun. Washington State founders had blood on their hands (they murdered the indigenous people). They had no problems desecrating the forests of trees which they called lumber or the emptying the rivers of fish. And later, even more entrepreneurs would cause other destruction such as unaffordable housing, a homeless crisis, and frightening corporate leaders not only out to conquer the Earth and control populations but to skyrocket into outer space.

Washington State was also where the darkest pop-rock music derives as in grunge music with its cynical lyrics and power guitar. Back in the 1980s, you weren't cool unless you dressed completely in black clothing and wore the right kind of leather jacket. But I digress. This is a state where mental depression and drug use are always a problem (look at Port Angeles for example). And despite the beauty of the San Juan Islands, the North Cascades, and the Olympic Mountains, not to mention the sea, Washington State is dark most of the year with heavy clouds weighing on the shoulders even of the most optimistic people.





Despite having three planets (Uranus, Venus, and Mars) and two asteroids in Libra, having the Sun and Mercury in Scorpio in the 6th House of health and the daily environment brings in the darker elements. But the darkest element of all is a conjunction between Neptune and Pluto in Gemini that falls in the 12th House (secrets, death) near the Gemini Ascendant. When I saw this conjunction I felt chills up my spine. I still have not shaken it off.

Pluto represents the Lord of the Underworld or Death. Neptune rules how we delude ourselves, prisons, drugs, pharmaceuticals, biotech, and hospitals. Yes, it can also represent yoga, spirituality, meditation, healers, dreams, and the intangible in its higher octave. Pluto can also represent mining, power grabs, and narcissism when combined with Neptune. I don't like this element at all. But Pluto can also represent a spiritual awakening after a Dark Night of the Soul.

We have Aquarius on the MC which can represent technology (yes, we have that here), innovation (this has occurred), group think, grassroots groups, and entrepreneurs, especially ones who work with technology. Washington State also boasts an astrology college which is ruled by Aquarius. I like that aspect. Jupiter in Capricorn can also represent out of control entrepreneurs. And I have nothing against entrepreneurs since I am one myself. But this combination is more of the gold digging variety which leads to exploitation of the land and everyone on it. This is a morphogenetic field that requires cleansing and I have been telling people this in the spiritual communities for decades. But is anyone listening? 

The original inhabitants of the region were Indigenous and they did experience massive earthquakes, tsunamis, and volcanic eruptions. These were devastating to those people. And now the sleeping mountains are preparing to transform the landscape once again and this could happen hundreds or thousands of years from now or as soon as 2022, if my spirit guides are correct. Even on the South Whidbey Island Fault (which is only 13 miles away from the place where I'm typing this article) has been emitting methane gas and that's not a good sign as far as an earthquake in the future.

When we think back to 1980s and Mount Saint Helen's eruption, the mountain only gave us two month's warning when activity was first reported in March of 1980. And while I was in the northern part of the state, we still felt that eruption rock the earth. And we experienced the ash fallout too as did many states. Oddly, the researchers were watching Mount Baker at that time thinking that it was going to erupt, but no, the silent giant in the southwest portion of Washington was the one to surprise us.


Here is the chart for Washington State and Mount Saint Helen's.



The inner chart represents Mount Saint Helen's and the outer rim represents Washington State. The Moon was in Cancer in both charts. And because this event happened during Taurus Season, the eruption chart has the Sun in Taurus opposite the Washington State Sun in Scorpio. Scorpio represents what's beneath the earth and Taurus can represent the Earth and Mother Nature. And Washington's Sun is conjunct the mountain's Natal Uranus, which is the planet of sudden events. I also think of Uranus, the North Node, Mars, and Jupiter indicators for an eruptive or violent event. A Pluto placement when triggered by a faster moving planet can also cause eruptions or explosions.

Our current transits have a dominant Fixed quality with Saturn in Aquarius, Uranus in Taurus, the North Node in Taurus, the eclipses this year in Taurus and Scorpio. May and November are the months of Taurus and Scorpio. But even more important, on May 29 and 30, Mars and Jupiter conjunct exact in the fiery sign Aries (the ruler of Mars!)

Mount Saint Helen's chart has the North Node, Mars, and Jupiter in alignment even though the North Node is in Leo and Mars, Jupiter (and Saturn) are in the Earth Sign Virgo. What I'm mostly focused on is Mars and Jupiter in a conjunction (even though it is not exact) and it is not in the sign of Aries, like this year's Mars and Jupiter. 

Also, the North Node is in Taurus and not near the Mars-Jupiter alignment in the May 29 chart for Washington State transits. However, Jupiter will emphasize and exaggerate any violent or explosive energy contained with Mars in Aries. And Uranus is in an Earth Sign bringing sudden and possibly earth-shattering, if not transforming events. And Saturn which is naturally ruled by Capricorn and Aquarius is in Aquarius which also rules Uranus. (I realize this is getting confusing, but bear with me).

Finally, let's look at one more chart which shows the transits for Washington State on May 29, 2022. I'm sorry but I didn't pull a chart for November 8, 2022, the day of the Taurus Lunar Eclipse but it is also a significant possibility for a volcanic eruption.






On May 29, 2022, we have Venus, the Moon, Mercury, and Uranus in Taurus. The Moon opposes Washington's Natal Sun. But the entire stellium in Taurus opposes Washington's Sun and Mercury in Scorpio. Saturn in Aquarius squares Washington's Sun. That alone which involves the South Node in Scorpio and the North Node in Taurus with Uranus also in Taurus alerts us to a large event involving the earth in Washington State (might even be large earthquake). The City of Oak Harbor has its Sun in Taurus, for example (someone could explore that angle).

Then we add the Mars and Jupiter in Aries conjunction. Mars = violence and fire while Jupiter brings in the expansiveness. Jupiter doesn't do anything small because Jupiter represents big events. No matter what occurs on this day, it's going to rock the world and it will involve an unexpected event and even a shocking event. I do believe this is an earth event.

Obviously, this is not an in depth gaze at any of the charts. I encourage other astrologers to take these charts and to work with them. See what comes up for you. Based on the guidance Spirit is giving me and who led me to create the charts in the first place and who led me to these exact dates, I'm leaving Washington State.

I was born and raised in Washington State. I lived in Seattle for 21 years and in other communities in Western Washington. I was a member of the literary and music scenes in Seattle. I thought I had roots in this state but became fed up with the housing market during the past decade. What I can tell you, is that greed rules more than kindness in this state. I'm not saying there aren't kind and considerate people in Washington State because there are many healers, spiritual teachers, and great artists here. But I can say that many of my friends from the past relocated to other parts of the US and even abroad. Did they know something I didn't?

This situation reminds me of the Titanic and how the devastation could have been prevented if the captain had hubris. Greed and corruption not to mention genocide of the Indians created destructive morphogenetic fields in Washington and elsewhere. And of course, we also need to consider that the Earth is a conscious being who as it was comically put to me rearranges her furniture from time to time. If you look back far enough in time this continent didn't even exist. We as humans are merely visitors on this living planet. Perhaps, the New Earth will be born from volcanic eruptions and earthquakes, who knows?

I feel like this eruption whether it's Mount Rainier like I've seen in my visions or another volcano in Washington State is a done deal. It's not something humans have control over. What we do have control over is to hone into our intuition and follow our gut. We can be like the animals who sought higher ground when the Tsunami hit Indonesia and India years ago. We can be like the animals who fled the forest when the fires were on the way.

Even if you were to survive a major earthquake or volcanic eruption you might wish you had died instantly. All the hope and the optimism in the world fades when no food or clean water arrives and everyone is living in tents amongst the rubble and breathing in ash in the case of a volcanic eruption. And not seeing the sky for days, weeks, or months would also be unhealthy and depressing.

Perhaps, none of this will happen. Perhaps, these crucial days and transits will pass and we'll get on with business as usual. But I'm not taking that chance. My life means more to me than that. Granted, I'm an intuitive astrologer and not a mundane astrologer. But I see the writing on the proverbial wall and I've seen it for many years. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Capricorn Sense of Humor

Eat, Pray, Astrology (Liz Gilbert's Chart)

Uranus Transits from 1930s to 2019---Radical Change