Taurus Season--Delays, Redirection, Values Shifting & Unexpected Permanent Change

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

If I've learned any lessons from the Taurus Season of 2023, it's to slow down--to a complete standstill. The lesson I learned was to not push ahead. Couple that with Mercury retrograde in Taurus and patience and paying attention to details also surfaced.

When the Sun and Moon approached 0 degrees Taurus and squared Pluto at 0 degrees Aquarius (Jupiter will transit at this degree on May 16), I broke my ankle. This is an extreme event because even though I have taken some spills and fallen on different parts of my body during my adult years, this is the first time I've actually fractured a bone. I thought I had a sprained ankle so Pluto in Aquarius delivered a real shocker to me. The ambulance ride and time spent in ER wasn't fun either, but Aries Season ended for me on a dramatic note.

Prior to Taurus Season, Aries Season was beating me up.And as far as my health goes, 2023 has been a watershed year of health issues. However, friends and colleagues have reported their health concerns to me and it does seem like no one is off the hook. I bet even top athletes are feeling the burn at this time. And again, the lesson seems to revolve around slowing down. This makes sense because Taurus is the slowest moving Zodiac Sign and energy of the twelve. Ironically, it's followed by quicksilver Gemini. Since I have a feeling that Gemini Season is going to become slippery and move at rapid speed, it's a good idea to recuperate, reevaluate, and reflect on our lives during Taurus Season.

The reason we are moving at the pace of molasses is due to several planets in Taurus, the Lunar Eclipse in Scorpio, and the North Node in its culmination degrees in Taurus. Then Jupiter moving into the sign of the bull on May 15-16 and creating synergy with Uranus which has been in Taurus since 2019, we feel unmotivated, lack ambition, and our values appear to be shifting drastically. I've mentioned in my YouTube videos that religious people become more secular and secular people find religion. Someone with a life turning profits shifts into a philanthropist and so on. It is a strange time.


Since Uranus (the Awakener) is in Taurus and then Jupiter will expand upon this energy, even when we slip into Gemini Season, we will take a slow stubborn attitude with us. It's best not to beat ourselves up or call ourselves lazy or other people lazy. You've probably noticed that it's taking forever to receive mail or even for people who normally get back to us quickly to respond to our messages. Everyone is needing to rest at this time. It's a good time to retreat or to take a vacation which is probably why we're not hearing back from others.

Quality is better than quantity when it comes to rest. Meditation is more helpful than binging on television shows or superficial entertainment. This is the perfect time to practice mindfulness and random acts of kindness. Venus, the planet connected to Taurus has been in Cancer which is about nourishment, nurturing, and intuition. It's not a bad time to mother ourselves. And in my case, the broken ankle has begged me to treat my body with more respect. On the day of the injury, I felt like staying home and it was only my empty refrigerator that prompted me to get on a bus and travel sixteen plus miles to buy groceries. 

If we push the envelope and think we can control the tides of the Earth we are in for a rude awakening (Uranus in Taurus and Pluto in Aquarius). The astrology of 2023 asks us to go with the flow and stop thinking that we have control over the natural world or the cosmos. Each sign has its own themes and prompts which it asks us to observe. In 2023, I recommend observing the transits. This will serve you and even prevent you from experiencing terrifying tower moments. But don't take my word for it.


If you enjoyed this article, please support this blogger. Thank you. Or sign up for an astrology session with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Capricorn Sense of Humor

Eat, Pray, Astrology (Liz Gilbert's Chart)

Uranus Transits from 1930s to 2019---Radical Change