Whole Astrology's 10th Year Anniversary


 


In 2012 when I was reeling from the loss of my freelance journalism gig and music appreciation teaching gigs, I met a motivational coach-astrologer who persuaded me to practice astrology professionally. And the last ten years flew by during a momentous time in history.

And while I wanted to retire from astrology numerous times because it's not easy to make a living interpreting planets in a world filled with astrologers, the crazy planetary transits kept me too intrigued to hang up my hat.

My astrology practice has never been simple or easy. And for the entire decade that I've practiced astrology with clients, Pluto has been hanging out in my First Natal House bringing transformation into my life. I experienced homelessness, I experienced relocation, I experienced lessons learned from narcissistic abusers, and I learned to find joy no matter my life circumstances. I also became certified in Reiki, sound therapy, angel therapy and other modalities. And I rescued a dog and found him a loving home where he has thrived. I met amazing people, some of who have remained friends.

Dark Night of the Soul, well, I took that journey too along with my clients. One day in 2013, I felt the energies of the ten planets in my body and I've communicated with spirits thus launching another endeavor of spiritual mediumship. It's funny because when I began this blog and helping clients in 2012 I was a regular listener of Hay House Radio and I took my cues from Baby Boomer astrologers such as Liz Greene and Steven Forrest. For my first two years, I gleaned my knowledge from astrology tomes and not from personal insights. How times have changed!

And I can say that this has been the wildest ride of my lifetime devoting a portion of my times to understanding the planets and the language of astrology. I want to thank all the brave souls who signed up for  reading with me. Thank you also to those readers of my blog articles. Thank you to those of you who have shared my articles and YouTube videos (Astrologer Patricia) with your friends and colleagues. Thank you to followers and subscribers who put your faith in me, not a well-known astrologer. You saw something in me and I appreciate that.

While none of us can really predict the future (too many timelines to consider), here's hoping for another exciting year of planetary transits and the evolution of the planet Earth, otherwise known as the Spaceship Earth.

Would anyone be interested in me reposting some of the older and more popular blog posts? Please leave a comment if you would like to re-visit some of the posts from the past 10 years.


THANK YOU

Sign up for a session with me here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Capricorn Sense of Humor

Eat, Pray, Astrology (Liz Gilbert's Chart)

Uranus Transits from 1930s to 2019---Radical Change