How Will The Pisces Solar Eclipse Affect You? (Sign up for a Special Reading Feb 25 or 26)

 I'm extending this offer until March 15, 2017. Limited appointments available.

Since I have strong Pisces in my Natal Chart and since the Pisces Stellium is on top of my Natal Saturn and Moon, I'm a wide open channel at this time. I am giving coaching sessions and mini astrology readings on February 25 (4:00 to 8:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time) and February 26 (5:00 to 8:00 p.m.) via Skype. Fees are $55 for 30 minutes with one $30 slot available (sliding fee).

Pay through PayPal prior to the reading. If you want an astrology reading, please e-mail me your date of birth, time, and location. And send me a question that is on your mind. If you want a coaching session, let me know your Sun and Moon Sign as well as, sending me a question. Also, send me your Skype name and location. I use e-mails for Skype.

Here's my video to whet your appetite. Please sign up by noon (Pacific Standard Time for a reading or session on February 25). Thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Capricorn Sense of Humor

Eat, Pray, Astrology (Liz Gilbert's Chart)

Uranus Transits from 1930s to 2019---Radical Change