Neptune Girl News Discontinues

Due to the amount of work it takes to produce Neptune Girl News and its bad performance (as far as marketing Whole Astrology), I have discontinued it.

The open rate is under 30 percent. Only one client used a monthly coupon (for the entire two years of the newsletter).

I launched Neptune Girl News during the spring of 2017 after attending a online marketing workshop. And now I would rather spend my time networking with spiritual radio hosts and print magazines hoping for promotion in those venues.

If you are a radio host or journalist who writes about astrologers and channels, contact me. Thank you.

And the reminder to myself and anyone reading this post is Whole Astrology is a business. It is a business with a mission of earning money through helping others. It should contain an equal balance of giving and receiving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Capricorn Sense of Humor

Eat, Pray, Astrology (Liz Gilbert's Chart)

Uranus Transits from 1930s to 2019---Radical Change