Tuesday, February 12, 2013

FYI: Upcoming Features

If you look on the right hand side of the blog you will notice a growing list of astrology websites.  I will also add another list of books in the future.

I'm in the process of contacting book publishers who publish astrology books since I plan on reviewing astrology books on this blog in the near future.

I'm also offering low-cost basic astrology workshops in Bellingham, Washington starting this spring, starting with offering workshops through the Community Connections building with the Community Food Coop on March 23, 11 a.m. to noon.  Cost $5 to cover material and room rental.

I strongly believe that astrology offers a tool for everyday living as well as, personal development.  It's something we can all learn, at least the basics to better our lives and the lives of our loved ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment