Mind Games, Trances, Delusional Thinking & New Age Cults---Neptune Sextile Pluto

Some of us were born with a sextile between Neptune and Pluto. If we work with whole sign astrology (I don't), then Neptune was in flowing aspect with Pluto in the 1950s when Neptune was in Libra and Pluto was in Leo. Then again, in the 1960s, when Neptune was in Scorpio and Pluto was in Virgo. Then in the 1970s, when Neptune was in Sagittarius and Pluto was in Libra...And how we have a tight sextile with Neptune in Pisces and Pluto in Capricorn.

So, you ask, what is the problem if these outer planets are in flowing aspect to each other? And yes, it would be worse if these planets entangled in a square or an opposition. The problem is that Neptune is doubly strong in Pisces and Pluto in Capricorn is transforming how we view and engage with the material world. When Neptune was still in Aquarius and Pluto was in Sagittarius, the new age teachers and promoters gobbed onto this idea that we create our own reality. And with Pluto in the happy-go-lucky Zodiac Sign Sagittarius, this idea was overstated and exaggerated well out of proportion. Neptune in Aquarius wanted us to rebel against anything we had ever been taught as if everything was fake up until we discovered quantum physics. Eureka, we thought, we finally have the truth. But wait a minute...

Aquarius represents the collective and not the individual. We will see this energy play out with the eclipses with the Aquarius-Leo polarity. Meanwhile, that sextile with Neptune and Pluto is playing with our minds in a dangerous way. It's as if we have allowed ourselves to be brainwashed into a huge new age cult lead by a variety of New Thought teachers who get rich off our hard work. How many people do you know, outside of these teachers, are sitting around manifesting wealth and then having that wealth arrive without real effort? Actually, what you've probably seen instead are depleted bank accounts and a spiritual crash.

Several months ago, or perhaps it was last year, a woman e-mailed me and warned me about spiritual crashes. I was following Abraham-Hicks and other new age teachings at the time. And I wasn't getting anywhere with it except for the buzz I felt when I listened to the videos on YouTube. These spiritual teachers seemed to have an answer for every problem, and that alone should have clued me in. I'm not saying that the Law of Attraction is fake and I do believe that quantum physics is valid.  But I have seen people become disempowered by hooking up with New Thought and other similar teachings. And remember that Neptune spins delusions and illusions. Pluto brings out the patterns that hide in our subconscious. When I didn't manifest wealth after doing the videos and other practices, I blamed and shamed myself. I felt horrid and that I must be a super negative person to attract painful situations in my life.

I got caught up in this and I got caught up on the flipside which is to focus on people with Cluster B personalities and narcissistic abuse. Again, I'm not saying that these things don't exist because they do and people going through these rites of passage feel the pain. However, we have treatments now to heal neuro pathways in the brain. We have treatments to get past the trauma and heal our lives, but only with we let go of the stories instead of rehashing them (which I have done). Pluto is asking us to look within and see the patterns and frequencies that are causing our grief. Then through release work, we liberate and transform ourselves. And that's when we attract better life circumstances. Only we can do this and no one will do it for us.

Most Law of Attraction practices are band-aids that we slap on a gushing wound. My guides have shown me gruesome images. When we suffer trauma this creates a frequency. And this frequency runs the show until we process those emotions, practice forgiveness (sorry Scorpios), and take charge of our lives including the energies we send out into the world. But Neptune in Pisces would rather have us wallowing in self-pity and spinning spiritual teachings that are based on false premises. And yes, we could get very wealthy doing this, but is it honest?

Pluto is about power and how we use our power over others or for improving our lives. Neptune spins illusions, creates escape routes, leads to addictions (including to spiritual concepts and teachers), and Neptune glamorizes yoga, meditation, and other spiritual practices. This is not to say that we don't meditate or practice yoga. Do those things because they will lead you to heal. However, you don't need to buy into the hype by comparing yourself to trendy yoginis that appear on the covers of magazines. Please don't let this become the new supermodel mentality that leads young women to develop eating disorders and an obsession with fitness.

Now, with all this energy in Leo (this summer), look out for faster moving planets transiting in Leo which form yods with Neptune and Pluto. This will lead many seekers to spiritual crashes because they misunderstand the energies of Pluto and Neptune. Ultimately, these planets bring transformation, transcendence, and enlightenment, but we cannot obtain any of that through other people. We alone must take a leap of faith, get in touch with our Higher Wisdom, and forge our own path. We cannot expect spiritual teachers to weed wack the trail ahead of us just like we can't expect our mothers to chew our food for us.

This is a harsh and timely message. Take it or leave it. I don't have the answer for the road to enlightenment. I only have the messages that pour through my body each morning as I wake up. I have endured outer planet transits for over 20 years, and they have relentlessly carved out my life path in the way that a sculptor chisels form out of a stone. I am stumbling along with the rest of you. I have fallen into the same traps along the way. And I even quoted some of these teachers in the past because I thought they held the truth in their hands. And I still believe that they think they do. The teachers I followed are not deliberately hurting anyone. They believe what they believe. But I've decided to apply more discernment to my life because when I followed those paths, I did not become wealthy. And instead, I experienced a spiritual crash. I'm still searching for the truth.

Sign up for a personal astrology reading to learn how Pluto and Neptune are shaping your life. I also give the usual transformational astrology readings as well as, reading charts of children. I charge a fair fee for my work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Capricorn Sense of Humor

Eat, Pray, Astrology (Liz Gilbert's Chart)

Uranus Transits from 1930s to 2019---Radical Change